Techmaster Electronics is seeking Level 2 Metrologist/Electronic Technician to perform calibration and alignment of measuring and test equipment.
- Have ability to interpret calibration procedures, technical drawings and formulas from manufacturer’s documentation
- Maintain and support ISO 17025 and other applicable quality standards
- Insure quality standards are met and coordinated with the QA Manager
- Perform field service/on-site work, and may be required to travel outside of the United States
- The ideal person will be able to communicate effectively with customer technical and administrative personnel on calibration procedures and traceability
- Present a professional attitude and qualified level of expertise with customers, and enter equipment information into associated maintenance database
- This person must possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondence and lift up to 70 pounds of weight
- Have 1-2 years of college level work in a related field or minimum of 3 years experience in electronics related field or military PMEL or related work completed
- Knowledge of digital multi-meter, oscilloscopes, counters, distortion analyzers, hi-pots calibrations, and other general purpose test equipment operation
- Familiarity with common electronic formulas used in calibration, be capable of performing full alignment in accordance with manufacturer’s test and adjustment procedures
The availability of the employment opportunities listed on this page is subject to change. We welcome the submission of resumes for positions not listed on this site.